1. How do I download the files for the product?
- After purchase you will receive an email that will have the download links.
2. What if I didn’t receive an email with the purchased item?
- Sometimes emails will end up in a spam filter or junk folder. Check these folders for your email. If you email is there, move it to your inbox.
- If you do not find it there, go to pumpkinseedpress.net and log into your ‘My Account ‘ or create an account. From there you can view your previous purchases and access your download links there.
- If you are still having problems please contact Shelley at email@example.com and let her know that you were unable to receive the successful order email. She can resend that email.
3. The files I downloaded opened in a new browser window. How do I save them to my computer?
- When the PDF opens in your web browser, Adobe reader will briefly display some options in the upper right hand corner to ‘rotate’, ‘download’ or ‘print’. Hovering your mouse over the top of the document will display these options after they close. Chose the ‘download’ option and your pdf will be downloaded to your machine.
4. I love this material; can I share it with my sunday school, homeschool co-op or friends?
- Our downloadable files and freebies, like physical books, have copyright protection and cannot be shared. However, you are welcome to share our site and links with your class, co-op or friends so they can get the books for themselves. If you have a group you want to do our studies with, please purchase the Site License for the item. You will then have 30 days to download the item 3 times. With the Site License you may share these with your co-op, class or friends!
5. What is your Statement of Faith?
- The sole basis of our beliefs is the Bible. We believe it is God’s infallible written Word in all 66 books of the Old and New Testaments. We believe that it was uniquely, verbally and fully inspired by the Holy Spirit and that it was written without error (inerrant) in the original manuscripts. It is the supreme and final authority in all matters on which it speaks.
There is one God, who is infinitely perfect, existing eternally in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- JESUS CHRIST
Jesus Christ is true God and true man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died upon the cross as a substitutional sacrifice for all who believe in Him who can be justified on the ground of His shed blood. He arose from the dead and is now at the right hand of God. He will come again to establish His Kingdom of righteousness and peace.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT
The Holy Spirit is a divine person sent to indwell, guide, teach and empower the believer and to convict the world of sin, of righteousness and of judgment.
- THE WORD OF GOD
The Old and New Testaments, inerrant as originally given, were verbally inspired by God and are complete revelation of his will for the salvation of men.
- MAN’S SALVATION
Man was originally created in the image and likeness of God. He fell through disobedience incurring both physical and spiritual death. All men are born sinful and are separated from God and can be saved only through faith in Jesus Christ.